By allowing companies to procure technology as a service, cloud computing shifts competitive dynamics, allowing start-ups to take on global giants—and making cloud a key enabler of high performance.
While the concept of cloud is simple, determining how cloud best fits with your business strategy and organizational structure is incredibly complex. It changes the way business and IT interact at a strategic level: IT's role must shift dramatically and quickly lest the business move forward without it.
In particular, IT executives need to understand that their business peers are looking beyond cloud's ability to reduce costs and improve speed to market. In research conducted in late 2010 by the London School of Economics, half of the business executives surveyed said part of cloud's appeal lies in its ability to help transform the business; by contrast, just over 30 percent of IT executives cited business transformation as an appealing aspect of the cloud.
Often views differ between business and IT about how to approach the cloud. Are the new technologies of cloud, mobility, and big data an IT evolution? Or are they a game-changing revolution as many in the business world seem to think? We at Sceda believe both views are correct: "inside out" and "outside in" approaches are needed to maximize benefits from the cloud.
The Question is Not "If", but "How, Where, and When"
Key questions puzzling CXOs:
- How do I separate the realities of the cloud from the hype?
- How concerned should I be about privacy and regulation?
- What steps should I take to get started in the cloud?
- Which of my mission-critical applications are candidates for cloud?
- How do I procure for the cloud?
- How does my operating model need to evolve to support a cloud strategy?
Our use of Cloud Computing enables us to deliver high quality, result oriented solutions to organizations around the world. Cloud makes what used to be impossible not only possible but easy and cost effective.
Use cloud services to move from CAPEX to OPEX with better scalability, improved responsiveness, and greater flexibility.
We leverage industry leading cloud patforms to service our clients:
- Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a collection of remote computing services (also called web services) that together make up a cloud computing platform, offered over the Internet by Amazon.com. more >
- Microsoft Windows Azure
Windows Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables IT service providers to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. more >
- Google Cloud
Compared to on-premises, hosted and "software plus services" technologies, Google's multi-tenant, Internet-scale infrastructure offers faster access to innovation, superior reliability and security, and maximum economies of scale. more >
Sceda uses technology to drive high performance in projects across industry sectors. We will help you map cloud computing to your larger business strategy. We help you bridge the gap between the new technologies and their impact on your business operations and growth opportunities.
Value For Clients
Just a brief about how our clients benefit from our cloud services:
- Cloud-Enabled IT Operating Model
- A disciplined, systematic approach to your cloud project, driving consistency across all cloud suppliers while giving you a single point of contact and accountability.
- We help you develop a cloud strategy based on merits of security, reliability, compliance and integration.
- We bring objectivity in vendor selection, leveraging our experience to identify the right suppliers.
- Incremental or revolutionary cloud strategies as needed
- Continuous monitoring the global cloud marketplace to assess solutions for infrastructure, platform, software and business process as a service, as well as supporting tools and technologies.
- Development of your cloud strategy, focusing on the alignment between business and IT, understanding the business and IT strategy and imperatives, the target cloud architecture, implementation road maps and business cases, and impacts to the IT operating model.
We help businesses and institutions break down the complexities of cloud, mobility and big data to successfully address new challenges and opportunities.